Features Of The AlcoHAWK PT500
- PT Core Sensor technology eliminates false positve reading in diabetics and those on high protein diets. This sensor will also last for thousands of tests between calibrations, making it perfect for law enforcement and professional medical use.
- Large, 4 digit display that is easy to read with black numbers on a backlit screen
- Constant air temperature display makes it easy to know you are within the optimal temp range for operation (50-104 degrees)
- Audible and visual alarm when BAC goes above a pre set point
- Pressure Scan Sensor that ensures the user is blowing long enough and hard enough for an accurate sample
- Automatic pump allows for extremely simple, one button operation
- Test Counter lets you always be aware of the cumluative total of tests performed by the unit
What's In The Box:
1 - AlcoHAWK PT500 Breathalyzer
1 - Soft Pouch
5 - Individually wrapped mouthpieces
1 - Owner's Manual
1 - Quick Start Guide
1 Year Warranty
* The AlcoHAWK PT500 Professional Kit includes all the above, plus an additional 100 mouthpieces and a hard case with foam protection.
* The AlcoHAWK PT500P Professional Kit includes all the above, plus is configured to print wirelessly to the included printer. Also includes hard case with foam protection.
The PT500 is the top of the line portable breathalyzer offered by AlcoHAWK. Thihs unit offers features that make it valuable for either personal or professional applications. The advanced PT Core sensor makes this unit extremely precise and accurate, which is the reason it is used by numerous law enforcement and professional medical agencies including substance abuse clinics. This accurate, portable breathalyzer is ideal for roadside testing, testing by substance abuse clinics, and by other professional uses such as in hospitals, military, boating, and many others. The fact that this is a unit used by all these professionals, vcombined with its affordable price point makes it a perfect choice for personal use.
This breathalyzer will measure and display BAC results up to .400% BAC. The display screen is lit and extremely easy to read, even under low light conditions.
Specifications Of The AlcoHAWK PT500
5" x 2.63" x 1.25"
|Weight||3.6 oz (102 g) without batteries;
5.2 oz (147 g) with batteries
|Power Supply||Two (2) AA alkaline batteries included|
|Battery Life||200 tests1|
|Sensor Technology||PT Core™ Electro-chemical Fuel-cell Sensor|
|Warm-UP Time||10-20 seconds1|
|Blowing Time||5 seconds|
|Response Time||3 seconds1|
|Operating Temperature||10 - 40°C (50 - 104°F)|
|Detection Range||0.000 - 0.400% BAC|
|Sensor Accuracy||±0.01% at 0.05% BAC3|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|